10/11/20 Important Announcement
We can confirm that our current owner (Wadworth) has exchanged contracts for the sale of this pub to Liberation Group (owners of Butcombe Brewing Co). Both companies are working closely with the pub team to enable the seamless transition to take place over the next few weeks.
What this means for you, our valued guests:
- The team you may already know will still be here and are looking forward to welcoming you again
- At point of completion of the sale (1st December 2020), we will close for a few days to allow Butcombe to make some important updates and we will confirm our re-opening date as soon as possible
- Butcombe take the health and safety of its customers and teams as a top priority so will be making a few important changes to continue to create a safe, secure and comfortable environment when you visit our pub. More information can be found at https://butcombe.com/health-safety
- If you have a table, event or room booking with us after we re-open in December there is no need to do anything as your booking is still confirmed. If you do have any queries please email email@example.com
- Similarly, if you have a Celebration Menu or Christmas Day booking with us all your booking details are still confirmed. However, we will be in contact with you directly with information about the new menus
- The Wadworth App will no longer be valid in our pub when we re-open. However, the good news is that Butcombe also have an App. Please head to the Butcombe website [https://butcombe.com/loyalty-promotions] to download the Butcombe App. Here you can also sign up to the Butcombe Loyalty Club. As a new member you will be rewarded with a £5 welcome gift to spend in any of the Butcombe managed pubs, and you can benefit from 25% off all food on Wednesdays, along with lots of other benefits like earning points every time you come and see us. See https://butcombe.com/loyalty-promotions for more information and to sign-up now
Butcombe Brewing Co. have a number of pubs & inns across the South of England with a focus on award-winning food and drink, and creating truly memorable experiences. We are looking forward to joining the team and to an exciting future for all of us and our guests.
Go to www.butcombe.com for more information.
04/11/20 We are currently closed
In line with latest Government guidelines we are sorry to confirm we are now closed for four weeks up to Wednesday 2nd December. At the end of the period, we will act upon Government advice and will confirm our re-opening date as soon as we are able to.
We are very proud of our pub and of being the hub of our community. We’d like to thank you for your loyalty and support during this challenging year.
Like us on Facebook to keep up to date and join our online community in our virtual pub “The Henry”
From our family to yours, stay safe and we’ll see you soon.